“In Scouting, a boy is encouraged to educate himself instead of being instructed.” (Baden-Powell)
- Rule 1: Give children the space to inspire us, and they will
This first video looks at how making space for our children to inspire us is one of the greatest gifts we can give them.
- Rule 2: Serve God in joy if you want your children to love Judaism
This second video looks at how important it is to serve God in joy if you want your children to love Judaism.
- Rule 3: Lead the way, with high ethical standards
This third video examines the importance of setting an example, living a life of high ethical ideals if you want your children to do the same.
- Rule 4: No need for high walls
The fourth video explores the value in giving children a strong faith in their religion.
- Rule 5: Make your Judaism sing
The fifth video discusses the role that music and song have in instilling a love of Judaism in your children.
- Rule 6: Don’t just sit and learn but go and do
The sixth video discusses the importance of giving our children the space to lead if we want them to grow.This is Scouting!